We’re Hiring for an Experienced Copywriter & Content Strategist
We are looking for someone who is more than a great writer to join a hard working team. We need someone who can set content strategy and execute on content efforts to improve our clients’ traffic and SEO. At Flint Analytics, we value creativity that is refined through research and data. The copy writer & content strategist must ask questions about what the customer wants and what the client wants in order to create the best content and strategy for the given problems. This person will work with multiple clients and manage not only content writing, but website updates as well. They’ll work directly with the clients to help solve their challenges. We want someone who is smart, can work on deadline, and manage their own work flows and processes.
- Research, write, and edit copy for marketing communications including but not limited to online articles, blog posts, display ads, PPC copy, newsletters, videos, infographics, whitepapers, case studies, web site content, and more.
- Draft landing page copy as well as supporting email and social copy to drive demand for content campaigns.
- Collaborate with design, digital, search, and other teams to develop compelling, often unexpected, content plans.
- Interview subject matter experts and clients on a variety of topics and turn that into stories that solve customer needs.
- Think strategically and participate in creative concepting.
- Establish and run tests with the help of the analytics department so that we can improve creative performance.
- Manage website updates and post content for clients.
- Manage client relationships and help them solve problems with their accounts.
- 3-5 years writing and marketing experience
- 1+ year of working on SEO campaigns and an ability to implement them
- Strong Microsoft Excel and Google Sheets skills
- Exceptional writing, interviewing, and research skills
- Strong creative mind that can understand customer intent
- Self-starter who is willing to look for ways to not only improve the writing, but improve the marketing programs of clients
- Ability to juggle multiple projects while meeting demanding deadlines
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, journalism, or English preferred but not required if experience is extensive
Compensation is commensurate with experience and ability. We offer generous time off, a close-knit team, a fun agency environment, and the option to telecommute up to two days per week.
Do you love digital marketing and using data to make it better? Apply Here or email email@example.com.